Privacy Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: July 1, 2018
Collection of Information
Information We Collect Directly from You
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites; provide product reviews or testimonials; call us on the phone; create an online account; sign up to receive our emails; request a catalog; participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey; communicate with us via third-party social media sites; request customer support; apply for a job; or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip or postal code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when deciding to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt-in to receive communications from us.
Information About Your Use of Our Services
We collect information about your use of our Services, such as the products you purchase or express interest in.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Services, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our online Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to facilitate and improve your online shopping experiences;
- Deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Carry out any other purpose readily apparent to you or described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
We allow our e-commerce partners Fed-EX, UPS, and USPS to obtain personal information for the purposes of facilitating ordering and shipping internationally.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
Correcting/Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to access or delete information that you have provided us, you may do this by contacting us here email@example.com. We may decline to process unreasonable requests or requests that are not otherwise required by local law.
We do not, in providing the Services, knowingly collect personal information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.