What to Expect When Working with Oshkosh Designs
Quoting Your Inlay Project
- Oshkosh Designs’ team is available by phone, email or chat. When you contact us, we will ask about the goals, timeline and budget for your project.
- We will work with you to determine what products, materials, dimensions and finish are best for your project.
- For custom projects, we request CAD drawings (if available), sketches or any visuals that might help with the quoting process.
- Within one business day we will provide you with a detailed quote for the project that includes: the product(s) selected, materials, dimensions and finish.
- We will follow up with you on the quote to ensure you have everything you need.
Placing Your Order
- You can contact us via phone, email or chat to place your order and process payment.
- For custom products, our team will draft a final drawing for you to review and approve. We will send this to you within two business days of receiving payment. The final drawing will include a line drawing of the product being custom ordered along with material placement, dimensions and finish. You will need to sign this and send it back to us, signaling your approval.
- Upon receipt of approval, we will begin crafting the inlay to your exact specifications.A confirmation email will be sent to you with an estimated shipping date. Typical turnaround time is two to three weeks, depending on the scope of the project.
- Oshkosh Designs’ craftsmen begin by preparing raw lumber or stone.
- Your design is then cut to exact specification using lasers, saws or waterjet.
- Our skilled artisans completely assemble your design by hand.
- Each piece is inspected and overall fit is checked.
- Your new inlay is prepared for shipping.
Shipping Your Order
- Your inlay is carefully boxed or palleted for safe delivery to your location.
- Shipment is scheduled, based on your timeline.
- Tracking information is sent to you via email for UPS and freight shipments.
Follow Up Survey
Tell us how we did! We appreciate any suggestions you might have. If you send us a picture and/or testimonial, you will be entered to win a free custom cutting board!