Monticello Wood Parquet Flooring
Call for Price
20" x 20" Parquet Flooring
Variety of Wood Species Available
Available in thicknesses 5/16" up to 3/4" unfinished, and paper-taped, depending on pattern and grid size.
Available in thicknesses 1/2″ up to 3/4″. 3/4" thickness is provided with 4 sides grooved and spline provided. Grids larger than 24″ by 3/4″ thick will be kerfed on the backside. (NOTE: Chevron and Herringbone flooring products are not available in a mounted option.)
Available in thicknesses between 1/2″ up to 3/4″ mounted, with a micro-beveled outside edge. Oshkosh Designs uses a low-VOC, water-based, matte finish with a 20% sheen level.
Prefinish is an additional charge. Prefinished items are not refundable.
Minimum Order Requirements
Orders less than 50 sq. ft. are subject to a $150 setup charge.
Parquet orders ship in 2-3 weeks. All Oshkosh Designs products are entirely handmade and will be manufactured per the customer’s specifications. Shipping dates are estimated based on the size and complexity of each design. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number once your order ships. We encourage you to wait until you receive your product before scheduling installation. Any wood product must be acclimated to the relative moisture level of the job site prior to installation. We recommend the product be unboxed and allowed to sit (at site, but not on concrete) for at least one week.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT INSTALLATION?
About This Piece
A staple in Oshkosh Designs’ wood parquet flooring, the Monticello is classic and simple, the essential floor fitting for any home or office.
Oshkosh Designs is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations by offering the highest level of personalized service and product quality. Most of Oshkosh Designs employees have been with the company for 20 years; they are truly artisans.
EXPERT TIPS FOR PARQUET
- Woods with a very defined grain will give a floor a more casual appearance.
- Large grids tend to make a small room appear bigger than it really is. Especially if you use only one wood species.
- Really small grids in a single species make a small room appear bigger, whereas larger rooms can handle multiple wood species.
- Accentuate the wood pattern by beveling the individual pieces, this will help define the pattern.
- Have the grids hand-scraped or distressed for a weathered/aged appearance.
- Elevate your parquet design by mixing metals: copper, brass, or aluminum; stone, or leather into a wood parquet grid.
Looking for an Installer?
The National Wood Flooring Association has a database of certified professional installers who can help.
Get Inspired with Oshkosh Designs
Visualize your space in a new way. Our Look Book is sure to inspire. It is yours free with our compliments. Just fill out the form below and it will be delivered to your inbox shortly.